Writing Update--Here We Go Again!

So no writing updates lately ---let that be your first clue ---no writing!
I haven't looked at the manuscript for weeks and weeks.
And that's been good. Getting some space between the writer and her writing aids in objectivity and heartless editing.

When I went to the Festival of Faith and Writing in Grand Rapids last month I spoke with an editor who wanted me to send him the proposal. But I didn't.

He had suggested that I try a different twist. So I did.

On Friday I showed the revision to a couple writer friends who were familiar with the earlier attempt. They agreed---revising it in this manner will be tremendously helpful to the reader.
So that's where I'm at: looking at a total rewrite.
Please be patient! It'll be worth it!

Thanks for checking in on me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outdoor Visitors

I've Got An Insecure Question for You

New Pets