Adding to The Collection

I collect moments, if you recall my mentioning that last year. Odd to think I collected only one moment all of last year. Don't you think it's time for another?
"Yes, high time," I hear you say.
So click here for my friend, AquaJane, as she describes the April rainstorms that have escorted a new season of life to her doorstep: A New Season.

Thanks for checking in on me! Tom and I just got back from a valuable "Weekend to Remember" in Myrtle Beach, SC, where the gas was $3.65/gallon, the temperature was 80 degrees, and the sun--the SUN, mind you, was shining! (Remember the sun? The star our planet supposedly revolves around? It was warm, and bright, and yellow and hung in a blue sky with white clouds. Yes, the sky used to be blue, not gray, not rain over and over and over . . .) I'll post some pictures for you sooner or later.

WRITING UPDATE: This is my month to really write. I took parts of the manuscript to SC with me, but didn't take a peep at the pages. I found I was drained and burned out! But today I looked at the chapters
. . . I hadn't looked at them for months. I cried. They're good. Crying is good. They're gentle and wise, and oh, so needed. God help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outdoor Visitors

I've Got An Insecure Question for You

New Pets