Me? A Fan? Could Be!


Jennifer Lawrence interview on David Letterman HD - November 20, 2013

I've never been a fan of a real-life movie star (Bambi isn't real). But after watching this interview last night I just might! This girl's hilarious!

Comments

Anonymous said…
While Ferree's away..the Swan will play.

Ok, so first things first. I need to clean up. I think a bunch of squirrels must have broken in here and from the looks of this place, they all went nuts!

I think I'll bake a chocolate cake and leave it here. Well maybe I'll bake two and leave one here. :) After all it is National Chocolate Day!

So the place is cleaned up and there is a chocolate cake sitting here. Let's see how long it takes Ferree to notice. :)
Cake? I don't see a cake! Did the squirrels steal it already?
Between swans and squirrels I can't get a break! lol
Anonymous said…
You shouldn't leave me all alone in here..you never know what you'll come back to..

Popular posts from this blog

Outdoor Visitors

I've Got An Insecure Question for You

New Pets