A Zacheus Tree and Other Wonderments

http://www.oplin.org/tree/fact%20pages/sycamore/sycamore.html

This picture looks like camoflauge, doesn't it? Well, you're right, it's not. It's a picture of sycamore tree bark. When Tom had his big day out (last post), I picked up the BIGGEST leaves I'd ever seen in my life! Turns out sycamore trees have the largest leaves in North America. All these facts from a link on my library's website for kids. Who knew?
Brad and Aaron happened to show up around the time I made a birthday cake so they were delighted with a "Happy Birthday to You" duet by Tom and I.
And this rainbow was too big for my camera--just like God's promises are too big for our little minds to take in!
WRITING UPDATE: I haven't touched the book manuscript for several weeks, but maybe this week since I have Thursday and Friday off. Pray for me!
Thanks for checking in on me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outdoor Visitors

I've Got An Insecure Question for You

New Pets